This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Chubb Maid Insurance Malaysia Policy
This maid insurance is for foreign maids in Malaysia. The insurance for maid Malaysia product is also called the Domestic Help Insurance. This maid insurance is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Malaysia. It covers the following benefits:
- Personal accident that results in:
- Death (Sum Insured = RM 30,000)
- Permanent Disablement (Sum Insured = RM 30,000)
- Medical Expenses in excess of RM 50 (Sum Insured = RM 750)
- Ambulance Fee (Sum Insured = RM 100)
- Repatriation Expenses (Sum Insured = Up to RM 5,000)
- Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance (Sum Insured = Up to RM 5,000)
- Weekly Benefits (maximum of 10 weeks) (Sum Insured = RM 100 per week)
- Vicarious Liability (Third Party Liability) (Sum Insured = RM 5,000)
Maid Insurance Malaysia Purchase
On purchase from our agent, a cover note and receipt will be issued. Please note that some embassies want to see the actual insurance policy. Chubb Insurance Malaysia issues the insurance policy in 7 working days from date payment received.
Maid Insurance Malaysia Validity
This insurance is valid to be used within Malaysia only. This insurance coverage is valid for a period of 24 months, subject to the insurance policy terms and conditions. SST of 6% and Stamp Duty of RM 10 are included in this total price.
Maid Insurance Malaysia Application Form
The application form is available to download here. Payment will be requested once the form is filled up and collected by our agent.
The following documents will be required with the filled and signed application form:
- A photocopy of the maid’s passport with valid Malaysian entry visa.
Send this product in as a sales order request (Add to cart and checkout. No payment will be taken nor asked. The order will be seen as a request for a custom quotation for your needs) to Insurance Agent Levine Lee. As the senior life insurance agent with Red Cover, she will get back to you with the answers to your request.