Group Personal Accident Insurance (GPA)
Group personal accident insurance is a group insurance plan. It is for businesses or societies to use for their employees or members. It provides financial support to the named beneficiaries in the event of injury, disability or death due to accidents.
Red Cover insurance agents can provide best quotations from AIA, Allianz and other insurance companies in Malaysia.
Click the button below to contact AIA Insurance Agent Levine Lee, to answer your questions on this insurance plan.
Group Personal Accident Insurance (GPA) Coverage
It is a protection plan for employees or members who are between 16 to 65 years of age. This group insurance covers the accidental:
- Death of the insured person
- Total or permanent disability (TPD) of the insured person
- Loss of, or loss of use of, a specified body part (such as a limb)
- Income support allowance for the insured person
Most GTL insurance policies also cover permanent partial disablement, temporary total disablement and/or temporary partial disablement due to critical illness, medical conditions and lifestyles. But this group insurance plan is specific for accident related causes.
Get Your GPA Quotation
Group Personal Accident Insurance (GPA) Incidents Covered
Personal accident policies only offer protection against accidental death, injury and diseases. This group personal insurance covers employees due to several causes as follows:
- Road accidents
- Public conveyances (selected transportation, lifts and buildings)
- Snatch Theft
- Infectious Diseases
Group Accident Insurance (GPA)Benefits
Different group personal accident insurance plans have different benefits. AIA insurance offers a range of core benefits that you can select and choose as benefits for your employees or members.
Reimbursement of expenses incurred due to:
- Accidental bodily injury
- Infectious disease (per insurance plan approved list)
- Bone fractures and burns due to accident
- Corrective dental and cosmetic surgery done due to accident
- Prosthesis and wheelchair due to to accident
Income benefit and payment for:
- Daily hospital income up to 183 days per accident or diagnosis for hospital confinement due to accidental bodily injury, infectious disease or dengue
- Lump sum hospital income up to one diagnosis per policy period for hospital confinement due to infectious disease or dengue
- Daily hospital income up to 60 days per accident for hospital confinement in ICU due to accidental bodily injury
- Lump sum transport allowance for hospital confinement due to accidental bodily injury
- Weekly indemnity up to 52 weeks per accident for accidental bodily injury resulting in Temporary Total Disablement or Temporary Partial Disablement
- Daily income benefit up to 30 days for one accident per policy period if medical leave is granted by physician to rest at home after being hospitalized.
Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy
This group policy provides employees and members financial cover when they get an accident or infectious disease. They get reimbursements of medical expenses as well as allowances paid by the insurance policy. This takes the load off the group GHS plans for accidents and infectious disease incidents.
This AIA Group Personal Accident Plans covers five infectious diseases and dengue.
Contact Levine Lee, AIA Insurance Agent, to get the full details for your specific plan requirements.
Get your proposal within a working day. An optimal solution tailored to meet your needs for the best Life Insurance Plans. Send in the form soonest for a free proposal. Or call Levine at +6012 684 0948.