This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
RHB Maid Protector Insurance Malaysia Policy
This maid insurance is a personal accident insurance policy for foreign maids in Malaysia. The insurance for maid Malaysia product is also called the Domestic Help Insurance. This maid insurance is underwritten by RHB Insurance Malaysia. The product disclosure sheet covers the terms and conditions for this RHB maid insurance plan. It covers the following benefits:
- Personal accident that results in:
- Repatriation Expenses (Sum Insured = Up to RM 3,500)
- Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance due to accident (Sum insured payable depending on maid insurance plan selected)
- Weekly Hospital Income Benefits (maximum of 10 weeks) (Sum Insured = RM 110 per week)
- Vicarious Liability (Third Party Liability) (Sum payable = Up to RM 2,000)
- Termination Expenses Benefit (Sum payable = RM250)
Eligibility to for this Maid Insurance
This policy is offered to all foreign maids with good health, aged between 18 and 50 years, renewable up to 55 years. The foreign maid must be legally employed to engage in and restricted to private household activities and work.
Employer can legally engage maids from the following countries:
- Any other nationality approved by the authorities from time to time
All benefits provided in this Policy are applicable within Malaysia only.
Maid Insurance Malaysia Purchase
On purchase from our agent, a cover note and receipt will be issued. Please note that some embassies want to see the actual insurance policy. RHB Insurance Malaysia issues the insurance policy in 7 working days from date payment received.
Maid Insurance Malaysia Validity
This insurance is valid to be used within Malaysia only. This insurance coverage is valid for a period of 12 or 24 months, subject to the insurance plan selected and policy terms and conditions. Agent Commission, SST of 6% and Stamp Duty of RM 10 are included in this total price.
Maid Insurance Malaysia Application Form
The application form is available to download here. Payment will be requested once the form is filled up and collected by our agent.
The following documents will be required with the filled and signed application form:
- A photocopy of the maid’s passport with valid Malaysian entry visa.
Send this product in as a sales order request (Add to cart and checkout). No payment will be taken nor asked. The order will be seen as a request for a custom quotation for your needs) to Insurance Agent Levine Lee. As the senior life insurance agent with Red Cover, she will get back to you with the answers to your request.