AIA GHS Insurance Package Quotation
This AIA Group Hospitalization and Surgical (GHS) Insurance is a Group insurance policy for companies and societies. It is underwritten by AIA Bhd.
There are 2 main coverage benefits. You choose the plans by:
- This GHS hospitalization and surgical benefits plans by room types and annual cap or limits.
- Compassionate Allowance of RM 10,000 available on all plan options.
- The GHS outpatient treatment benefit by annual cap or limits on Specialist clinics visits. GP visits are unlimited.
Select from the list below. Then add to cart to send to us. Once received, we can create the official GHS quote for you.
Product description is detailed below this plan calculator.
Minimum group package size is 5 people.
AIA GHS (Group Hospitalisation and Surgical) Insurance Package Quotation
This AIA Group Hospitalization and Surgical (GHS) Insurance is a Group health insurance policy for companies and societies. It is underwritten by AIA Bhd.
You can select the GHS insurance plans listed here for inclusion in your employee benefits package. You select based on the medical benefits for the employees and their status in the organization hierarchy of benefits. The prices listed are premiums payable for a year.
There are 2 main health and medical GHS coverage benefits. You choose the plans by:
- The hospitalization and surgical benefits plans by room types and annual cap or limits.
- The outpatient treatment benefit by annual cap or limits on Specialist clinic visits. GP visits are unlimited.
You also have the option to provide more medical and health benefits to your employees and their family members. You can select by:
- Employee only
- Employee and Spouse
- Employee and Children
- Employee and Family
Select from the list above.
AIA Employee Medical Benefits Insurance Plan
This is part of a GHS employee benefits package. It offers a medical insurance plan for employees. The employee gets the following health insurance benefits:
- eMedical Card and HR portal for easy management of staff benefits
- Cashless medical care for outpatient treatment. Both GP and Specialist clinics.
- Letter of Guarantee for easy admission and treatment at hospitals.
- Compassionate Allowance of RM 10,000 is available on all plan options.
- Malaysian Government Hospital cash allowance of RM 200 per day (up to 180 days) for all plan options, subject to plan limits or caps.
- Covers cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, and kidney dialysis too (subject to waiting periods)
- Applicable worldwide, for coverage equivalent to treatment costs in Malaysia.
Widest Range of Clinics and Hospitals Accepting AIA Medical Cards and Guarantee Letters
- Clinic and Hospital locator in the app. Find the nearest panel clinic or hospital based on your current location.
- Platinum hospitals for priority care and treatment for AIA GHS or medical plan members.
- Full network of clinics and hospitals nationwide in Malaysia.
- Panel Dental Clinic for AIA Group Dental Benefit
- AIA Insurance Contact and 24 hours call center to support your employees requirements
- AIA eClaim for GHS Claims Submissions
Wide Range of Medical Benefits Plans for Employees
- Comprehensive list of plans to cover different categories of employees
- Comprehensive list of plans to extend medical benefits to employees’ family members
- Covers unlimited children under the family plan
- Covers children up to age 23 if they are college or university students
AIA GHS Outpatient Care Benefits
- Unlimited visits to GP clinics
- Covers visits to Specialist clinics, subject to plan limits
- Long-term medication can be couriered to employees under MedExpress
- Female employees get a free PAP smear test every year
AIA GHS Hospitalisation In-Hospital Care Benefits
The following in-hospital care (admitted into hospital) benefits apply to any of the selected GHS plans. These benefits are claimed as charged by the hospital. These benefits are subject to the employee’s plan’s annual limits or caps. If the charges are in excess of the plan’s limits, then the employee will have to support the excess charges.
- Intensive care unit as charged (up to 30 days max)
- Hospital supplies and services
- Surgical fees
- Anesthetic fees
- Operating theater charges
- In-hospital physician’s visits (up to 180 days max)
AIA GHS Hospitalisation Ambulatory Care Benefits
The following ambulatory (no hospital admission or no stay) GHS benefits apply to any of the selected plans. These GHS benefits are claimed as charged by the hospital. These GHS benefits are subject to the employee’s plan’s annual limits or caps. If the charges are in excess of the GHS plan’s limits, then the employee will have to support the excess charges.
- Pre-surgical or diagnostic services (within 60 days of an admission)
- Pre-surgical or specialist consultation (within 60 days of an admission)
- Second surgical opinion
- Post-hospitalisation treatment (up to 60 days of discharge from hospital)
- Emergency outpatient accidental treatment (within 24 hours up to 60 days)
- Accidental dental treatment (within 24 hours up to 14 days)
- Surgical or medical daycare procedure
- Ambulance fees
- Medical report fee reimbursement
- Outpatient rehabilitation therapy
- Radiation therapy
- Kidney dialysis
AIA Group Hospitalisation and Surgical (GHS) Brochure
Download AIA A-SME Platinum Brochure to read the details of this AIA GHS Package as published by AIA Berhad.
Minimum group package size is 5 people.
Contact AIA GHS Insurance Agent Levine Lee for a Custom GHS Quote.
Or checkout this product as an order. No payment will be taken nor asked. The order will be seen as a request for a custom quotation for your needs.
Contact AIA Life Insurance Agent Malaysia
Or, if you prefer, you can send in the form below. Levine Lee, our AIA GHS Agent Malaysia, will get in touch with you on your requirements.
- Great Eastern Great BizCare (GBC) - 26 May 2023
- Insurance for Art Workshop - 11 May 2023
- AIA Platinum Hospital - 3 May 2023