AIA Insurance – Strong and Reliable
AIA Malaysia is part of AIA Insurance, AIA Group Ltd. It is one of the more established and largest insurance companies in the world. It was established in 1919, about 100 years ago. Today its head office is based in Hong Kong.
AIA is focused to service the Asia-Pacific region. The data below is from the AIA.com website . It is as at 15th July 2019.
AIA Insurance Financial Power
It has over 33 million personal policies. And over 16 million members in group insurance schemes.
AIA has a total of USD 1.58 trillion in sum assured. This makes it one of the largest insurers in the world. And AIA made over USD 13 million benefit payments in 2018.
AIA Malaysia – Established and Solid
AIA has been in Malaysia since 1948.
- AIA Bhd is the main company in Malaysia, with AIA General Bhd a part of it.
- AIA Public-Takaful Bhd is the Islamic Insurance arm of AIA, in partnership with the rock solid Public Bank, in Malaysia.
The following data is from the AIA.com.my website as at 15th July 2019.
AIA Malaysia Customer Service Branch and Coverage
AIA Malaysia is financially solid and well represented nationwide. It is capable of serving its client base effectively. It is a well managed 100 year old multinational company (MNC) operating in Malaysia. With proper procedures and emphasis on customer service.
This is a very, very important point to note.
For pre-hospitalisation guarantee letter approvals, efficient claims processing and benefit payments.
And especially when you have risks and need urgent financial cover. Both locally and internationally.
AIA Malaysia has over 3.5 million customers. It has assets at RM 51 billion, with a paid up capital of RM 1.45 billion.
AIA branches, agencies and its service center network is in every main town and city in Malaysia. It has over 14,000 life planners and 2,000 staff. This supports the growing 3.5 million customer base.
AIA Insurance Malaysia Contact Numbers Hotline
- AIA Insurance Malaysia Customer Service Center (Helpdesk): 1300-88-2886
- AIA Bhd and AIA General Bhd (Helpdesk): 1300-88-1899
- AIA Public Takaful Bhd (Helpdesk): 1300-88-8922
- AIA Insurance Agent Levine Lee (Quotations, Product Information): +6012-684-0948
- AIA Insurance Agent Levine Lee (Pre-Hospitalisation GL Approval, Claims Assistance): +6012-684-0948
AIA Malaysia Branch and Customer Service Locator
AIA has a complete map of all its branches and customer service locations in Malaysia. You can find the location you want here: AIA Malaysia Branches and Locations
AIA Malaysia List of Panel Hospitals
We have listed the panel hospitals by state and location. This helps you to easily scroll thru and choose your preferred hospital. You can find the list of panel hospitals here: AIA Malaysia Panel Hospitals
AIA Malaysia List of Products and Services
AIA Malaysia has an established products list. A complete list of insurance products and services to serve individuals, groups and businesses. The list below is a selection of the wide range of plans:
Individual Life Insurance Plans
- Term Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Investment Linked Insurance
- Child Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
Personal Medical Related Insurance Plans
- Medical Insurance
- AIA Lady360 Insurance
- AIA Babycare Insurance
- AIA Maternity and Pregnancy Insurance
- AIA Female Critical Illness and Early Cancer Insurance
- AIA 39 Critical Illness Insurance
- Takaful Perubatan AIA Medik Famili
Business Insurance Plans
- Keyman Insurance
- Marine Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Business and Indemnity Insurance
- Small Business Medical Insurance
Group Insurance Plans
- Employee Benefits Insurance Plans
- Group Personal Accident (GPA) Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance (GTL) Insurance
- Group Hospitalisation and Surgical (GHS) Insurance
- Takaful Group Hospitalization and Surgical (GHS) Insurance Packages
General Insurance Plans
Insurance Plans Indicative Prices
You will want to know prices for plans. You can see the estimated pricing for individual and group insurance plans at this Insurance Premiums Page.
These prices are are estimates. And will differ for you based on what you tell us.
AIA Ease of Service
AIA has a wide range of products to support your insurance needs.
- Life, Medical and General Insurance Plans
- Individual, Group and Business Insurance Plans
- AIA App as Medical Card for Hospital Admissions
- Wide range of panel hospitals and clinics nationwide
- Cloud apps for employee benefits planning and administration
- AIA Portals. These are self service portals for HR teams to manage employee benefits.
- AIA online payments for ease of payments
- And many more. Just call and ask.
Just call AIA Agent Levine Lee and get the product and pricing details.
AIA Vitality Program
The AIA vitality program is an insurance linked health and fitness program with retail benefits. You can get discounts and coupons from participating retail partners. You will need to use fitness trackers like Fitbit, Apple Watch and etc to join.
See more details here, AIA Vitality Program for an overview of the program. Or Call Levine Lee (+6012-684-0948), AIA Agent and Life Planner to find out how the program works.
Financial Protection When You Need It Most
As an established MNC company over 100 years in Asia, AIA understands the people and their needs. Customer service and honesty is a key virtue that customers expect, especially in financial emergencies. For business, medical and personal needs.
You do not want to be shocked or surprised at the point of making an insurance claim. You do not want to be told of sorry, it’s in your plan’s waiting period, or there are exclusions in the fine print.
Integrity and taking care of the people and customers. These are points that you need to seriously consider when buying insurance. The agent and the insurance company need to be reputable, with an established track record of service and success.
Levine Lee, is an established award winning insurance agent and life planner for your insurance needs. Levine together with AIA Malaysia, will ensure your interest is protected with the correct underwriting and insurance plans.