Business Succession Plans for Company in Malaysia
Business succession planning is a multifaceted planning process. But two key things standout. Cashflow and shareholding succession plans. These foundational aspects can be planned for with Keyman Insurance and Buy-Sell Agreements.
Contact Insurance Agent for Keyman Insurance
Click the button below to contact AIA Insurance Agent Levine Lee, to answer your questions on this insurance plan.
Or send in enquiry. We will contact you to create the best insurance insurance quotations to fit your business needs.
At its foundation, its the handover of roles. From one person to another. Or from one person to a legal entity to get the job done. Planning for this, ensures the business interruption is minimized and employees, customers and suppliers are confident of business continuity.
There are many elements in business succession planning. Chief among them is share holding control and cashflow coverage.
In the event a keyperson or shareholder dies, the surviving shareholders must have a plan in place to cover for these eventualities. These events will happen. It is a question of when it will happen. Then are you ready for it, when it happens.
Shareholders control and decide on the direction of the business or company. In the event a shareholder dies or becomes permanently disabled, that shareholder’s control of the business is opened up to other people to control the business or company. Usually that shareholder’s spouse, children or relatives will get control and likely cause changes in the business direction.
To prevent such a shareholding issue, a Buy-Sell Trust is created by the shareholders. This buy-sell trust contains the buy-sell agreement to distribute the deceased shareholder’s shares to the surviving shareholders. This distribution can be funded by Life Insurance policies or a Put-option to buy the shares at a certain price.
A Keyman is the person that brings in the business or sales for the company. This person is essential in bringing in the business or sales. If this person dies, or is permanently disabled, the business will suffer a terrible impact to its cashflow.
To solve this type of temporary cashflow problem, the business needs to plan its cashflow requirements and buy Keyman Insurance to cover this cashflow risk.
• You need the help of a Professional Estate Planner, who is familiar with the Buy-Sell Trust and Life Insurance policies to fund the trust.
• This estate support team should include specialist lawyers, accountants, tax and finance and company secretaries.
• Rockwills franchisees are professional estate planners, with in-depth training in estate planning, Rockwills estate planning processes and support services.
• You need the help of a Expert Insurance Agent who is familiar with Keyman Insurance, Life Insurance policies and the Malaysian Tax Law on Keyman Insurance.
Rockwills Buy Sell Trust
Rockwills Buy-Sell Trust
This Rockwills Buy-Sell Trust ensures the smooth transfer of shareholding between shareholders on disability or death of a shareholder. It is a powerful business succession planning tool to ensure the continued success of the business.
Keyman Insurance Plans Malaysia
Keyman Insurance Policy Plans Malaysia
- 10 years Term Life Insurance Policy with 3 different sum assured options.
- Inclusive of Total and Permanent Disability Benefit of the same sum assured.
- This is a model plan for a 30 years old Male Keyman in a Company or Business
- Contact AIA Insurance Agent Levine Lee for a Custom Quote.
AIA A-Life Protect Term Life Insurance Yearly Plans Malaysia
AIA A-Life Protect Term Life Insurance Plans Malaysia
A-Life Protect Term life insurance provides death coverage of the person insured, within the term period at affordable premium. The plans listed here are the Yearly Renewable Term plans. And includes disability coverage as listed below.
Suitable for Business’ Keyman Insurance and Individuals’ Estate Planning needs.
Contact AIA Agent and Rockwills Malaysia Franchisee and Estate Planner Levine Lee
You can call or WhatsApp to Rockwills franchisee Levine Lee at +6012-684-0948 or send in the form below. She will get touch with you based on your request in the form.
Request for Estate Planning Advice / Quotation
At Red Cover Life Planning, we emphasize our people- helping them grow, expanding their abilities, and discovering new opportunities. Join us now to be part of our team and story.
- Keyman Insurance for Small and Medium Businesses in Malaysia - 7 December 2023
- Safeguard Your Startup Business: How Chubb Cyber Insurance Provide Solutions to Cyber Threats - 23 October 2023
- Empowering Women: The Benefit of AIA A-Life Lady Insurance - 18 September 2023