AIA A-Life Wealth Builder is an investment-link insurance plan that includes (TPD) and death coverage. Contact our Red Cover agents for more details.
AIA A-Life Wealth Builder Life Insurance
The AIA A-Life Wealth Builder is an investment-linked life insurance plan that provides coverage for Total Permanent Disability (TPD) as well as death coverage up to age 70. It offers complete coverage with a minimum sum insured of RM350,000. Nevertheless, this plan allows you to adjust your payment and coverage term to suit your specific needs. Moreover, you may be able to get stronger protection by paying a little more for the other riders in AIA A-Life Wealth Builder Life Insurance.
This strategy also includes Wealth Rewards and Wealth Boosters to encourage improved saving habits. It has an Auto-Extension of Coverage Term Option, which allows the policy and any attached riders to keep coverage after the Maturity Date, up to the age of 100 for the base plan and the maximum coverage age of any attaching riders.
Contact us to get an AIA A-Life Insurance quotation.
Click the button below to contact AIA Insurance Agent Levine Lee, to answer your questions on this insurance plan.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wealth Builder Life Insurance
Customers can pay for 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, or the entire coverage period, so it’s entirely up to them.
TPD benefits or Death coverage benefits (prior to age 70) are the main two coverage for AIA A-Life Wealth Builder Life Insurance benefits. The Coverage Period of this policy is 70, 80, and 100 years old, Higher than the Basic Sum Assured or Account Value.
TPD (Any Occupation) or Presumptive Disability before the age of 70, or Juvenile Disability, the benefit payable is 100 % of the TPD Sum Assured or Account Value, whichever is larger.
The AIA A-Life Wealth-Builder is suitable for:
Young professionals and entrepreneurs ( 35–45 years old). The ideal applicant is successful in life, has a beautiful home, and is financially stable. They wish to get a lot of insurance to cover their home payments and their family’s existing lifestyle.
Pre-retirees and businessmen ( 46 to 55 years old) You’re in good financial shape, with your debts practically paid off. You want to leave a legacy to your loved ones so that your family is well cared for.
If the insured person dies in an accident before they reach the age of 70, they will get 200 % of your Basic Sum Assured or Account Value. Please take in mind that the maximum accidental death benefit is RM25 million per life, which is less than 100% of the base value assured.
1) A-Plus Waiver Ensures continuous payment if the Insured is diagnosed with 44 Critical Illness or undergoes a covered surgery. Coverage up to the end of the payment term.
2) A-Plus Spouse Waiver Extra Ensures continuous payment if the Spouse passes away or suffers from TPD (up to the age of 70) or is diagnosed with 44 critical illnesses or undergoes surgery it will be covered to the end of the payment term, or until the Spouse turns 100, whichever is earlier.
3) A-Plus Parent Waiver Ensures continuous payment. If the parent passes away or suffers from TPD (up to the age of 70) or is diagnosed with 44 critical illnesses or undergoes surgery it will be covered to the end of the payment term or until the Insured turns 25, whichever is earlier.
Expert AIA Insurance Agent KL Malaysia
Get Immediate Advice
Insurance Planning Expertise – Ready to Help
Levine Lee has over 12 years of working experience with AIA and ING Insurance as an insurance agent and life planner. Contact AIA INSURANCE AGENT LEVINE LEE at +6012 684 0948. She can work with you to create the best plan to meet your employee benefits program and budget plans.
Medical, Life and Group Insurance - Request for Quotation
"*" indicates required fields
- AIA SME Platinum - 21 March 2023
- Group Insurance Plans - 16 March 2023
- AIA Group Hospitalisation Claims Submission - 9 March 2023