Group Insurance Critical Illness Malaysia
Allianz offers extensive coverage against critical illnesses to ensure the insured member are financially protected in case they are diagnosed with a serious medical condition.
This Critical Illness benefit is covered under Allianz Group Term Life optional riders.
Click the button below to contact Allianz Insurance Agent Jeffrey Teoh, to answer your questions on this insurance plan.
Or send in enquiry. We will contact you to create the best insurance quotations to fit your employee benefits plan needs.
Allianz Critical Illness
Allianz offers Critical Illness coverage for the group insurance policy. Where in the matter of the employee or the member of the organization being diagnosed with the covered critical illness, a lump sum payment will be made to their beneficiaries.
The financial aid from this group insurance policy can be used for medical treatment expenses, to replace the loss of income as well as to cover other non-medical expenses.
Allianz Critical Illness for group insurance is covered under the optional riders for Allianz Group Term Life. The Additional Critical Illness (ADCI) and Accelerated Critical Illness (ACCI).
Allianz Group Term Life (GTL) is part of the Allianz SME Choice Plus insurance group. It is a comprehensive employee benefits package that offers protection against death, disability, and hospitalization by Allianz Insurance Malaysia.
Allianz 36 Critical Illness List
Allianz Critical Illness group insurance policy covers up to 36 critical illnesses. See below for the list of all 36 critical illnesses.
- Stroke-resulting in Permanent Neurological Deficit with Persisting Clinical Symptoms.
- Heart Attack- of specified severity
- Kidney Failure- requiring dialysis or kidney transplant.
- Cancer- of specified severity and does not cover very early cancers.
- Coronary Artery By Pass Surgery
- Serious Coronary Artery Disease
- Angioplasty and Other Invasive Treatments for Coronary Artery Diseases
- End Stage Liver Failure
- Fulminant Viral Hepatitis
- Coma-resulting in Permanent Neurological Deficit with Persisting Clinical Symptoms
- Benign Brain Tumour- of specified severity
- Deafness – Permanent and Irreversible
- Third Degree Burns – of specified severity
- HIV Infection due to Blood Transfusion
- Occupationally Acquired Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infection
- Full-blown AIDS
- End -Stage Lung Disease
- Encephalitis – resulting in Permanent inability to perform Activities of Daily Living
- Major Organ/Bone Marrow Transplant
- Loss of Speech
- Brain Surgery
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Terminal Illness
- Bacterial Meningitis – resulting in Permanent Disability to perform Activities of Daily Living
- Major Head Trauma – resulting in Permanent Inability to perform Activities of Daily Living
- Chronic Aplastic Anaemia – resulting in Permanent Bone Marrow Failure
- Motor Neuron Disease- Permanent Neurological Deficit with Persisting Clinical Symptoms
- Parkinson’s Disease -resulting in Permanent inability to perform Activities of Daily Living
- Alzheimer’s Disease / Severe Dementia
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Surgery to Aorta
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension – of specified severity
- Medullary Cystic Disease
- Cardiomyopathy – of specified severity
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus with Severe Kidney Complications
Allianz Critical Illness Waiting Period
The waiting period refers to the amount of time the insured member needs to wait for the insurance benefit coverage to be effective.
For Allianz Additional Critical Illness and Accelerated Critical Illness, the waiting period is 30 days. This applies to all 36 covered critical illnesses, except for the five conditions below.
|Angioplasty and other invasive treatments for Coronary Artery Disease||60 days|
|Coronary Artery By Pass Surgery||60 days|
|Heart Attack||60 days|
|Serious Coronary Artery Disease||60 days|
Learn more about Allianz Critical Illness
To learn more about Allianz group insurance or personal insurance for critical illness, get in touch with Red Cover expert Allianz insurance agent.
Contact Allianz Insurance Agents for Group Insurance
Jeffrey Teoh has over 20 years of distinguished working experience with the best group insurance company in Malaysia. Contact Jeffrey on his mobile phone at +60102719089. He can work with you to create the best plan to meet your employee benefits program and group insurance budget plans.
Or send in the form below for Jeffrey to call you to scope your needs for a quotation.
At Red Cover Life Planning, we emphasize on our people- helping them grow, expanding their abilities, and discovering new opportunities. Join us now to be part of our team and story.
- Allianz Critical Illness - 5 May 2023
- Allianz Group Hospitalisation and Surgical Insurance Plan - 2 May 2023
- Allianz Group Term Life Insurance Plan - 27 April 2023