Malaysia My Second Home is a program promoted by the government of Malaysia to allow foreigners to stay in Malaysia. Click here for details.
Malaysia My Second Home
Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) is a visa program to encourage foreigners from all over the world who fulfill specific criteria to live in Malaysia. There is also a long-term social visit pass that permits holders multiple entries for 10 years and may be renewed if all conditions are met.
The validity of your passport decides the duration of your Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) visa. You will only be issued the MM2H for three years if your passport is only valid for three years. Before applying for an MM2H visa, you need to renew your passport.
Please remember that this is not a permanent residence permit or a direct pathway to permanent residency. To apply the permanent residence is a lengthy and difficult process.
Insurance for MM2H
MM2H applicants will need to have medical insurance in Malaysia. This is to ensure they have medical coverage in Malaysia. Travel insurance will not cover MM2H holders in Malaysia. As they are residents in Malaysia.
There are two medical insurance cards with wide coverage in Malaysian hospitals. These are:
Click the button below to contact AIA Insurance Agent Levine Lee, to answer your questions on this insurance plan.
FAQs about MM2H
The meaning of Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) is a visa program to encourage foreigners from around the world who meet specific criteria to live in Malaysia.
Citizens of all nations legally recognized by Malaysia as a country, regardless of religion, gender, or age, are eligible to apply.
No. The MM2H visa does not provide permanent residency or citizenship in Malaysia.
No, MM2H participants are not allowed to work in Malaysia.
No. The bank account must be established in any Malaysian bank or financial institution.
– Letter of Application
– 8 passport-size color pictures (blue background)
– Passport photocopy (all pages)
– Certificate of Police Clearance or a Letter of Good Conduct from the appropriate authority
– Marriage Certificate copy (if accompanied by spouse)
– Birth Certificate copy (if accompanied by children)
– Original copies of the recent 3-month bank statements.
– Original copies of the recent 3-month salary or retirement statements
Expert AIA Insurance Agent KL Malaysia
Get Immediate Advice
Insurance Planning Expertise – Ready to Help
Levine Lee has over 12 years of working experience with AIA and ING Insurance as an insurance agent and life planner. Contact AIA INSURANCE AGENT LEVINE LEE at +6012 684 0948. She can work with you to create the best plan to meet your employee benefits program and budget plans.
Medical, Life and Group Insurance – Request for Quotation
"*" indicates required fields
At Red Cover Life Planning, we emphasize our people- helping them grow, expanding their abilities, and discovering new opportunities. Join us now to be part of our team and story.
- Safeguard Your Startup Business: How Chubb Cyber Insurance Provide Solutions to Cyber Threats - 23 October 2023
- Empowering Women: The Benefit of AIA A-Life Lady Insurance - 18 September 2023
- Chubb PremierTech Insurance - 12 September 2023